You are invited to attend The IV International Industrial and Economic Forum
«The Strategy for Integration: Solving Topical Problems of Oil, Gas and Petrochemicals Sectors at the Present Stage»
October 13 – 14, 2011
Moscow City Government Building, 36/9 Novy Arbat
Forum Organizer: OAO VNIPIneft
Supported by: Moscow City Government, Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs (RSPP); Association of Russian Oil Refiners and Petrochemical Engineers; Russian Chemists Union; Association of Russian Petroleum and Gas Producers; Association of Russian Builders; RAS Institute of Petrochemical Synthesis; Gubkin State Oil and Gas University; Chemistry Department of the Lomonosov Moscow State University; OAO VNII NP
Chairman of the Organizing Committee: V. P. Ivanov, President of the Russian Chemists Union
Representatives of federal ministries and departments, the Federal Service for Technological, Ecological and Nuclear Inspection, the Department for Supervision over General Industry Hazardous Facilities, the State Agency for Expert Examination of the RF Ministry for Emergency Situations, members of the Russian Academy of Sciences, representatives of scientific, educational and design institutions and non-government organizations, heads and specialists of Russian and foreign industrial companies, oil refineries and petrochemical plants, building industry enterprises.
The Forum program involves the discussion of motor gasoline & diesel fuel quality and prices, reduction of toxic emission and environmental sanitation, problems of switching over to petroleum products meeting European quality standards and the necessity of state support for oil industry.
The V International Conference ‘State-of-the-Art Technologies and Equipment, Industrial Building in Oil Refining and Petrochemical Industries’ will be held in the frames of the Forum.
Main Lines of Developing Oil Refining and Petrochemical Industry in Russia
Modernization of Russian Oil Refining Industry: construction of new petrochemical and oil refining complexes; petrochemical and gas chemical industry development within the territories of Yamal-Nenets and Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Districts; cutting of production costs at refineries; current trends to increase refinery unit capacities; organization and planning of repair, revamp and replacement of equipment at operating refineries and petrochemical plants; experience in interaction of plants with contractors.
- Current Technologies of Oil Refining and Gas Processing: Hydrogenation processes; new catalysts for existing catalytic crackers; new technologies for environmental and industrial safety of refineries and petrochemical plants; water treatment and wastewater treatment facilities of refineries and petrochemical plants; Innovations in fire protection of production facilities; methods of solving associated gas utilization problems; new technologies for improvement of gasoline octane numbers; peculiarities of processing heavy oils.
- Energy Efficiency and Energy Saving in Oil Refining and Petrochemical Industries: Solutions for improving energy efficiency, productivity and profitability; experience in using advanced energy-saving technologies and engineering solutions; resource / energy saving potential and lines of development; energy audit of industrial plants with issuing findings and recommendations on saving electric power and other fuel & power resources; safe power supply.
- Software for Oil and Gas Complex: Computer simulation of oil refining processes; Optimization of processes on the basis of advanced computer software.
- ЕРС / ЕРСМ Service Market: Russian design organizations in current competitive environment; international engineering companies operating in design and turnkey construction market for oil and gas complex; project-specific selection of ЕРС- or ЕРСМ-model; risk distribution between a contractor and a client; project financing and other models of financing investment projects; efficient project management: problems facing clients and ЕРС/ЕРСМ-companies.
- Up-to-date fuel production: Motor gasoline production; production of aviation kerosene, diesel fuels and alternative fuels; current alkylation processes with liquid and solid-phase catalysts; alternative fuels; biofuels of 1st and 2nd generations.
- Equipment and services for oil production, oil refining and oil & gas chemical production: Survey of recently designed equipment for oil & gas// and petrochemical industry; up-to-date equipment required to implement various processes at oil & gas and chemical plants; laboratory equipment; instruments; heat-transfer equipment, industrial pumps, compressors, valves and electrical equipment.
- Geology and oil & gas field development: Exploration; oil & gas well drilling; equipment and services for artificial lift well stock; up-to-date innovative Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) methods and advanced technologies of field development; well operation, stimulation and workover.
- Mechanisms of co-financing long-term infrastructural projects for Russian chemical and petrochemical plants: prospective lines of solving financing problems; business strategies of Russian oil refining, gas processing and petrochemical companies; investment crediting for oil refining, gas processing and petrochemical industries; financing energy efficiency projects.
The year 2011 has been declared as the International Year of Chemistry - Chemistry is Our Life, Chemistry is Our Future.
A session of the Chemical & Petrochemical Committee of the Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs (RSPP) will be held within the framework of the Forum. The session will be organized by the Russian Chemists Union.
Traditionally, a united exposition of the Advanced Technologies and Equipment Exhibition will be arranged within the framework of the Forum.
You will also have beautiful opportunities to present your company’s products, technologies and/or services in a worthy manner, becoming a sponsor of one of the sessions, coffee-breaks, lunch, etc. A speech delivered by a company’s representative, accommodation of an individual exhibition booth at the Exhibition area, demonstration of a video commercial, and distribution of promotional materials. More detailed information about sponsor packages will be provided on request or an individual offer will be prepared.
The Forum will be widely covered in departmental and specialized mass media.
PR Projects Department – OAO VNIPIneft
Tel. (495)795-31-30, ext. 72-63, 30-23, 72-25,